Saturday, October 18, 2014

#Readathon #Dewey: hour zero



1)
What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Minsk, Belarus, Europe, yay~

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Night Circus, probably

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Cookies, whole lotsa them :DD

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm a uni student and I love books, cats and twitter. And cookies.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first time and i'm so excited *_* Gonna read as much as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yum, cookies! I spent many years perfecting my chocolate chip cookie recipe. I wonder what kind you like.

    Enjoy your readathon!

    If you need a little singing boost as you read along: Here's Singing My Way Through the Readathon!

    ReplyDelete